Published On : Thu, Jun 19th, 2014

Young girl consumes poisonous potion to end life

Nagpur News : A young girl, who consumed poisonous potion on Wednesday, succumbed on the wee hours of Thursday. The case is registered under the jurisdiction of Nandanvan police station.

Vandana Dnyaneshwar Thakre, aged 24, consumed poisonous potion on Wednesday night at her residence at Pawansut Nagar, near Ramna Maruti. Her family member rushed her to Gillurkar Hospital for treatment but after battling for hours, she succumbed at around 3.20 am.

Nandanvan police have registered a case of accidental death in this regard and started their investigations.