| | Contact: 8407908145 |
    Published On : Mon, Apr 23rd, 2018

    Young electrician dies of shock at bhajan programme in Nandanvan

    Man-electrocuted

    Nagpur: A young electrician was electrocuted to death while arranging sound service at a bhajan programme in Nandanvan area here on Sunday night.

    A resident of Adarsh Nagar, Garoba Maidan, the deceased Ayush Bhaskar Bagekar (20) was working as an electrician with a sound service provider. On Sunday around 10 pm, Ayush was arranging sound service at a bhajan programme at the house of Hiralal Puniyani in Sadashiv Enclave Society, Wathoda Layout. After finishing the job, Ayush went to drink water nearby but received a powerful jolt probably due to live open electric wire. He was taken to Mayo Hospital but doctors pronounced him brought dead.

    Nandanvan ASI Thakur, based on information, registered a case of accidental death and launched an in-depth probe into the matter.

    Stay Updated : Download Our App
    Mo. 8407908145