Nagpur News : A 40-year-old woman succumbed to her burn injuries on Sunday. Gittikhadan police registered a case of accidental death and started their investigations.
According to reports, the deceased Manisha Ajay Khobragade (40), a resident of TV Tower, Manavta Nagar slums, was cooking meal on Saturday at around 7.30 pm. Her saree caught fire when the stove suddenly burst. She was taken to Indira Gandhi Government Medical College and Hospital for treatment. After battling for life for around 24 hours but she breathed her last on Sunday at around 6.30 pm.
Gittikhadan police have registered a case of accidental death.