Prime Minister Narendra Modi addresses farmers in Varanasi while visiting an animal health fair:
– I want to compliment the Uttar Pradesh government and especially Chief Minister Adityanath for organising the Pashudhan Arogya Mela. This Pashudhan mela will benefit the farmers across the state.
– No such scheme was adopted for livestock in 70 years after Independence.
– For us, governance is not about vote banks or winning elections. Our priority is development of the country. Our priority is not to get votes. We’re serving animals through this fair that will never go to cast ballots.
– For us country is bigger than party.
– By 2022, every poor, whether in urban or rural area, will get a home. Building crores of homes will generate jobs, income.
– ‘Swachhta’ has to become ‘Swabhav’, its our collective responsibility. A cleaner India will also be a healthier India. —