Nagpur News: A 50-year-old man from Jaripatka and an unemployed youth succumbed during treatment undergoing for consuming poison on Saturday. Madhukar Gabriya, who worked in a petrol pump, had consumed poison at his Shravasti Nagar residence on Nara road on Monday. He was undertaking treatment a private hospital at LIC square. Police said that the reason behind his extreme step could not be known as he was unconscious during treatment. Police has registered the case of an accidental death.
Timki resident Mohan Vattidhare, 25, had consumed poison on Thursday- Independence Day at his home. Police told that he was unemployed and thus might have taken the extreme step. He died during treatment a private hospital. Tehsil police has registered the suicide as an accidental death.