Nagpur: An operator of swimming pool near football ground in Pachpaoli has been booked for causing death of a young man negligently. The deceased was cleaning the swimming pool when he received powerful electric shock and later died in Railway Hospital.
On November 23, 2018, around 12.15 pm, Ghanshyam Hingne (22), resident of Railway Rest House, Motibagh, was found lying unconscious in a swimming pool near Football Ground in Pachpaoli area. He was taken to Central Railway Hospital where doctors pronounced Ghanshyam dead during treatment. Pachpaoli police at that registered a case of accidental death and launched a probe.
During the probe, cops came to know that the deceased Dhanshyam Sunil Hingne, native of Ambilhul, Tehsil Jamner, district Jalgaon, but currently staying at Railway Guest House, Motibagh, was cleaning the swimming pool. He died dues to shock as electric motor was installed in the water.
Further probe revealed that the accused swimming pool operator Kishore alias Sonu Paunikar (29), resident of Lashkaribagh, has started the electric motor despite knowing the motor was faulty and it could prove fatal. This criminal negligence on the part of the accused Kishore Paunikar caused death of Ghanshyam Hingne.
Based on the probe report, Pachpaoli PSI Shisode booked the accused Kishore Paunikar under Section 304(A) of the IPC and investigating the matter further.