Star bus catches fire at Pagalkhaana square, passengers evacuated

Nagpur: A packed star bus moving through cluttered street near Pagalkhaana square, suddenly caught fire on Monday afternoon. The motorists were left aghast as they zoomed past the smoke billowing bus which was evacuated in the nick of time.

Advertisement

Fortunately, no one was hurt in the incident.

Advertisement

The exact reasons behind the fire could not be known, however it is believed that the spark went off in the engine.

The fire tenders rushed to control the flames in time, which averted the major mishap.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement
 

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement