The SBI or the State Bank of India has released the publications for the SBI clerk vacancy. Every year, the SBI conducts recruitment exams to select the eligible candidates. This year, SBI has invited candidates for more than 8000 jobs for the post of Junior Associates for Customer Support and Sales.
The online application for the post of SBI clerk vacancy has begun from the 3rd of January, 2020. The last date for applying for the post is on the 26th of January, 2020. Candidates need to clear three stages for clearing the SBI Clerk Examinations, 2020- preliminary, main and the opted language test. The dates for the examinations are to be announced soon.
SBI Clerk Vacancy List 2020
The State Bank of India has released more than 8000 jobs for the post of SBI Clerk Vacancy for the year 2020. The following list provides state-wise vacancies for the post:
|West Bengal||Bengali or Nepali||140||30||134||247||61||612|
|Sikkim||English or Nepali||0||2||2||7||1||12|
|A&N Islands||English or Hindi||0||2||7||15||2||26|
|Daman & Diu||Gujarati||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Andra Pradesh||Urdu or Telugu||24||10||40||61||15||150|
|Chandigarh||Hindi or Punjabi||4||0||6||13||12||25|
|Punjab||Hindi or Punjab||43||0||31||61||15||150|
|Ladakh||Urdu or Ladakhi or Dogri||1||1||4||8||1||15|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Hindi or Urdu||4||5||13||23||5||50|
|Telangana||Urdu or Telugu||60||26||101||151||37||375|
|Haryana||Punjabi or Hindi||17||0||26||45||9||97|
|Jharkhand||Santhali or Hindi||5||11||5||20||4||45|
|Assam||Assamese or Bengali or Bodo||12||21||49||82||18||182|
|Tripura||Kokborok or Bengali||5||10||0||16||3||34|
|Bihar||Urdu or Hindi||36||2||62||107||23||230|
|Meghalaya||Garo or English or Khasi||0||13||1||14||3||31|
|Uttar Pradesh||Urdu or Hindi||181||8||233||257||86||865|
A candidate must fulfil the following eligibility criteria for applying for the post of an SBI Clerk 2020:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a Tibetan Refugee.
- He must fall between the age category of 20 to 28 years, as on 1st of January, 2020. As per the government rules, there is age relaxation for different groups. For the SC/ST, the age relaxation is five years while for the OBC, it is three years.
- Basic knowledge of computer operation is necessary as these exams are conducted online.
- The candidates must be proficient in English as well as in their State’s official language.
- He must be graduate in any discipline, approved from a recognized university.
How to Apply
The following steps can help a candidate in filling up the application form for SBI Clerk:
- Log in to SBI’s official website,
- Click on the link ‘Apply Here’ for applying online for SBI Clerk 2020.
- Select the ‘Click Here for New Registration’ option.
- Enter your details for registration. You will receive a provisional registration number with a password.
- Log in with that number and password and enter your educational details with your work experience.
- Pay the online application fee through an Online Payment Option (Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking)
- Click on ‘Submit’, and your application process will be completed.
- Download and print out copies of the documents for future reference.
The application fee for candidates belonging to the general category is Rs 750. For the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD category, there is no application fee.
For applying for a post in SBI clerk vacancy, the following documents are required:
- Recent photographs of the candidate in passport size in JPEG format. The size of the picture must be within 20 kb to 50 kb. It should have a dimension of 200 * 230 pixels.
- A left thumb impression in black or blue ink on a white paper.
- Signature of the candidate done on a white paper in black ink.
- Recent mark sheets of the candidate’s educational qualifications.
- Identification proof of the candidate.
Thus, this article provides necessary information regarding SBI clerk vacancy 2020. It will help the reader in knowing about the jobs of SBI Clerk post in different states. It also tells the readers about the eligibility criteria, the steps involved in the application process and the various documents required by the candidate.