Nagpur: Tirpude Institute of Management Education organized ‘Erudition’, a two-day competition for management students of all colleges, on February 24 and 25, 2016. The institute organizes this programme every year for these students to compete with each other and exhibit their talents.
The event was inaugurated on February 24, 2016 at 10:00am at the hands of students from different colleges.
Events of the Second day started with an expert session by CEO of Shells Advertising agency Sanjay Arora. He spoke on ‘Use and misuse of social media from business and professional perspective’ by way of a power point presentation. Product Promo (Developing Marketing Strategies) was the next event. Participating teams were given products to choose from and then apply their minds to develop winning strategies for those products. This was followed by the final round of ‘Shadow a CEO’, which was conducted as a (Biz quiz) having five rounds. ‘Why Should I Hire You?’ (Mock Interview competition – final round) was the next event. Eliminations for this event were held on the 1st day. The final round was conducted in presence of the entire audience and panellists for this were Vinayak Bhamare of Religare Securities, HR of CEAT Tyres Raveesh Jaiswal and Training and Placement Officer, TIME Prof. Shruti Dhabale.
The valedictory function and prize distribution function was held after completion of all events on February 25, 2016. Winners and runners up were announced for teams and individual events. Prizes and certificates were given away by Coordinator-BBA Prof. Carol Poonekar and Dr. Yogesh Gharpure. The winners in various categories of competitions were:
- First Prize- Harsh Pratap Singh & group from GHIMR College.
- Second Prize – Saprsh Dipani & group from TIME.
- The title ‘Dynamic Team’ in Business Plan was given to Saurabh Dhurve & group from City Premier College.
Why should I Hire:
- First Prize – Ekta Chawla from TIME .
- Second Prize – Sahil Tripathi from RKNEC
- The title ‘Most Confident; in Why Should I Hire You? was given Poonam Mishra from RKNEC.
- The title ‘Most Motivated; in Why Should I Hire You? Was given to Sparsh Dipani from TIME.
Shadow A CEO:
- First Prize – Anadi Sharma & group from City Premier College.
- Second Prize – Pallavi & group from Priyadarshini College.
- First Prize – Anadi Sharma & group from City Premier College
- Second Prize – Piyush Nasre & group from City Premier College.
- The title ‘Most Innovative team; in Product Promo goes to Anurag Singh & group from Tirpude Institute of Management Education.
- The title ‘Most Enthusiastic Team; in Product Promo goes to Utkarsha Nagarkar & group from City Premier College.