| | Contact: 8407908145 |
    Published On : Mon, Dec 24th, 2018

    Panic as tar drum catches fire near school on Hingna Road, 4 labourers hurt

    Nagpur: Panicky situation prevailed in Rajendra Nagar locality on Hingna Road as a drum filled with tar suddenly caught fire triggering blast sounds and leaping flames on Monday. Four labourers reportedly received burn injuries and were admitted in nearby Lata Mangeshkar Hospital.

    Tarring work of a road is going on in Rajendra Nagar locality on Hingna Road. The tar drum was kept on the other side of the road. Suddenly, the tar drum caught fire and a thick black smoke started billowing sparking panic among students of The Central Country School, situated very close to the spot.

    The school management immediately alerted police and Fire Brigade Control Room about the fiery incident. Subsequently, a fire tender from Narendra Nagar Fire Station rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control. Four labourers who were working on the tarring road reportedly received burn injuries and were admitted in Lata Mangeshkar Hospital.

    Stay Updated : Download Our App
    Mo. 8407908145