Nagpur: Nagpur University has issued a notification regarding the Centralized online Post Graduation Admission process for three courses which will start from Monday June 18. Candidates can fill the forms through online process which will be available on official website http://www.rtmnupgadm.org/ .
The PG admission process is for three courses Master of Law (LL.M), Master of Science (M.SC. Home Science), Master of Fashion Design (MFD).
Following are the dates for the admission process:
· Filling of online application along with Confirmation of application forms in facilitation centres- June 18-23
· Provisional merit list- June 25
· Submission of option form for round 1 – June28 -July 1
· Allotment of seat- July 2
· Allotment letter of students and college- July 2
· Confirmation of admission as per round 1- July 3-6
· Vacant position of round 1- July 7
· Submission of option form for round 2- July 8-10
· Allotment of seat of round 2- July 12
· Confirmation of admission as per round 2- July 12
· Admission of round 3 by counselling at institute level- July 18-21
· Classes to begin- July 23