Nagpur: The Draft Development Scheme No. 1 of Nagpur Improvement Trust (NIT) has come under intense scrutiny and found to be riddled with favouritism to a select few. The scrutiny has invariably bared ‘benami’ transactions and thriving foul play being enacted by concerned NIT authorities.
A letter sent to Chairman of Nagpur Improvement Trust and forwarded to Nagpur Today by Rajesh Pugalia, Managing Director of a private company and leader of Aam Aadmi Party has ripped apart the Draft Development Scheme No. 1 of NIT by saying that frauds are being committed under the shadow of the scheme. Stating facts and figures, Pugalia has raised objection on the Draft Development Scheme No. 1 and demanded a thorough probe into the deals favouring some 15-odd names enclosed with the letter.Following are the contents of the letter sent to NIT Chairman:
Pugalia has pointed out some of very serious objectionable points in the draft scheme such as
1) In your above scheme, it is observed that this is made to give selective advantage to certain group of people as I am enclosing list of 15 persons /companies which are holding more than 43% of final plot area (2406629 sq metre out of total 5592388).
2) Most of the land purchase by this group is after NIT started preparing this development plan. This raises doubt of selective leak of plan by NIT insider.
3) Some of the company / person are looking shadow company or benami detail of each group Or person to be verify to get know their capacity of development.
4) It is also to get from Collector Office that they have got necessary valid permission to buy agriculture land.
5) It is also very big question mark for success of the scheme if these 15 persons have capacity to develop 50 million square metre of construction with required investment of nearly Rs 10,000 crore.
6) It is also very serious issue that for giving the advantage to 15 persons huge fund of NIT and Government is in use in this scheme.
7) It apparently looks there maybe major corruption issue in this scheme and required to be investigated by proper authority.
List of final plot-holders with area:
S.NO. NAME OF HOLDER AREA IN SQ MTR PLOT NO.
1 DHADE KAMLESH CHANDERSEKHAR 120720 1
2 GRACE REALITY PVT LTD 28800 17
3 VINOD AGARWAL 76500 29
4 ITANKAR LUMESH DEVRAJ 217260 37
5 PANDE JYANTROA P. 80586 48
6 AJIT SINGH MALHOTRA 53256 87
7 RAMESH KESHRICHAND GOLCHHA 81000 105
—- DO————- 59100 148
8 SANJAY GAURISHANKAR AGARWAL 65220 118
9 ROHITO JEHANGIR BOTILWALA 183300 120
—– 112821 227/281
10 RAMNATH CITY 255300 143
11 GURPREET REAL ESTATE AND CONSTRUCTION 77220 186
12 SHYAM NAND KISHOR AGARWAL 247080 191
— 108701 238
13 MADHU LALIT JAIN 330780 206/278
14 SAJJAN JAIN 148111 230/249
15 SARUDDIN K PUNJANI 53199 247
(TOTAL 2406629 SQ MTR IS 43.09% OF TOTAL PLOT AREA OF 5592388 SQ MTR )
Concluding the letter, Pugalia has demanded review of the Draft Development Scheme No. 1 of NIT and thorough investigation into ‘benami’ deals.
– Rajeev Ranjan Kushwaha(rajeev.nagpurtoday@