Responsible for ensuring that all parameters with regards to Quality of Service (External & Internal ) are met through effective direction, co-ordination and monitoring of the various teams.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Strategize the procedures within the function to optimize the resource utilization leading to 100% compliance to assigned targets.
- Defining & acting on a clear road-map to achieve excellence in customer service over a period of time.
- Monitor the trend of critical factors related to the performance of the function e.g. VOC, Quality Scores, and Fatal Errors etc. & analyze to identify the root cause.
- Develop a structured & long term improvement program & lead it to bring a significant improvement in quality of services.
- Carrying out in depth analysis of VOC received & channelize the same to the respective department for further action.
- Strive towards bringing a desired resolution to the customer.
- Suggests the alterations/changes required in current system/process to the client for achieving higher customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for ensuring that all process weekly / monthly / any other periodic dashboards are shared with the concerned stakeholders on time.
- Detailed analysis giving vital insights on changing customer expectations & business environment to the leadership teams helping them in critical decision making.
- Evaluate & monitor individual team member’s performance over a period of time to identify the areas of enhancement.
- Delegating challenging & relevant activities to individuals to enhance their skills which ultimately contribute in overall function’s performance.
- Recognizes individual high performance while encouraging mutual collaboration and team work.
- Identifying the scope of cost optimization within the function & applying a strategy for achieving long term & sustainable profitability.
- Any Graduate
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Quality Management in BPO SphereWilling to work in shifts
Location – Hyderabad
Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply here.
*Please mention you saw the job advertised on Nagpur Today
** Job subject to availability