- Maintaining various data related to Store/ Mall operation
- Ensuring right Merchandise Mix;
- reducing dead stock and increasing profitability of business in the assigned territory
- Handling Daily correspondences
- preparing daily; weekly; monthly; quarterly & annual MIS.
- Handling entire house keeping Services in Distribution center.
- Handling all facility services with a team members; includes AMCs renewal of Licenses & all compliance related issues.
- Hiring Manpower on temp basis for support services viz. Sales; Maintenance & Housekeeping.
- Handling all commercial activities viz. getting quotes; rate comparisons and finally releasing Purchase Orders after all evaluations and following up till release of payments to vendors.
- Responsible for Vendor management; all administrative requirements of DC; rate negotiations and finalizations of service agreements & contracts of suppliers.
- Negotiating vendors for qualitative & quantitative services to be provided within economic limits.
- Responsible for cafeteria /canteen management for employees.
- Handling travel desk (Road & Air travel) for inhouse & corporate office employees.
- Managing transport services of company owned /hired vehicles.
- Managing all arrangements for vendors meet & launch of new market strategies in association with field team.
- Responsibly handling the installation of 450 EAPBX lines in the Distribution Centre.
- Preparing administration budget of Distribution Centre on Monthly Basis & following till knock off of expenses till closure
Minimum experience: Two years
Salary range:₨ 4,00,000 – ₨ 6,00,000 / Yearly (Gross Pay)
Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply here.
*Please mention you saw the job advertised on Nagpur Today
** Jobs subject to availability