Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!
    | | Contact: 8407908145 |
    Published On : Mon, Jun 16th, 2014

    Kid, man die of electric shock in 2 incidents

    Nagpur News.

    The damp weather conditions have started to take toll of citizens who inadvertently come in contact with live wires. A 7-year old boy and a 30-year old man died of electric shock in two separate incidents on Sunday.
    According to police, in the first incident, the 7-year old boy Aditya Dharmapal Yadav, resident of Byramji Town, Khadan Nagpur, along with his father, was returning home walking after visiting his grandmother at about 1845 hours on Sunday. When both Adidya and his father reached near RBI Quarters in Byramji Town, Aditya unknowingly came in contact with an earthing wire of a DP Box (Distribution Box) located on the roadside . Aditya received a powerful shock and fell unconscious on the spot. He was rushed to Mayo Hospital where doctors declared him brought dead. PSI Dere of Sadar Police Station has registered a case of accidental death and probing the matter further.


    In the second incident, the 30-year old man Hanumant Namdeo Gite, a native of Village Vanjra Wadi, Nanded, went to attend nature’s call near the wall of Bikaner Bank in Kalamna, Nagpur. However, while returning, Hanumant innocently touched the board of Bikaner Bank but received shock of his life as the board was running with electric current. Hanumant died on the spot. Kalamna Senior PSI Gujjar has registered a case of accidental death and probing the matter further.

    Trending In Nagpur
    Stay Updated : Download Our App
    Mo. 8407908145