Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!
    | | Contact: 8407908145 |
    Published On : Sat, Aug 30th, 2014

    Ganeshotsav Mandal’s negligence claims life of 12-year old boy as he is electrocuted to death

    Representational Pic

    Representational Pic

    Nagpur News: Negligence on the part of a Ganeshotsav Mandal claimed life of a 12-year old boy when he came in contact with a pole running high-voltage electricity current.

    According to police, the victim Himanshubaba Purshottam Deshmukh (12), resident of Somwari Quarters, Q No 200/1, Nagpur, was playing with his friends near pandal of Sukhakarta Ganeshotsav Mandal, Raghuji Nagar. While playing, Himanshubaba accidentally touched the pole carrying high-voltage electric current and received a big jolt and went unconscious. He was rushed to Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) but doctors there declared Himanshu brought dead.

    Sakkardara Senior PSI Wagh, on the basis of a complaint lodged by Sagar Krushnaji Talmale (29), has registered a case of accidental death and investigating the matter further.


    Stay Updated : Download Our App
    Mo. 8407908145