Job Description :
- Heading the Fixed Asset Accounting team of 2-3 individuals
- Responsible for accounting of all fixed asset related transactions like capitalization, sale of fixed assets etc.
- Designing and Implementation of Fixed Assets Accounting Process.
- Responsible for all trouble shooting and resolution of issues.
- Responsible for Audit (Statutory, Internal and SOX) relating to Fixed Assets & comments on Audit Report.
- Preparation of monthly closing schedules for the purpose of internal & statutory audits and internal reviews.
- Ensuring Capitalisation on time & Responsible for Fixed Asset Register to be in line with IGAAP & IFRS.
- Analyzing Fixed assets movement and reviewing reasons of addition or deletion month on month.
- Ensuring Assets Physical verification & ensuring reconciliation with books.
- Preparing BS templates and other reports for the corporate reporting.
- Should have expertise in maintaining the Fixed Assets – Fixed Assets Register, Schedules as per companies Act, Schedule as per Income tax Act, handling of Physical Verification of Fixed Assets, Coding of Fixed assets.
- Should have exposure of Oracle/SAP – FA Module
- Good communication and drafting skill
- Have worked on large volume of data.
- Experience Mid Senior level
- Chartered Accountant
- Ability to relocate to Noida
Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply here.
*Please mention you saw the job advertised on Nagpur Today.