Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!
    | | Contact: 8407908145 |
    Published On : Sat, Nov 7th, 2015
    Latest News | By Nagpur Today Nagpur News

    CM Fadnavis approves two-phased Rs 200 crore development plan for Koradi Devi Temple

    CM Fadanvis
    Nagpur: Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis on Saturday approved two-phased development plan of pilgrimage center of Shri Mahalaxmi Jagdamba Sansthan in Koradi. The approval was accorded in a meeting presided over by the Chief Minister. The remaining two phases will be implemented on Built Own Transfer (BOT) principle. The two phases of development will cost Rs 200 crore out of the total cost of Rs 414.65 crore.

    The meeting was also attended by Guardian Minister Chandrashekhar Bawankule, Chief Secretary Swadhin Kshatriya, Additional Chief Secretary (Finance) Sudhir Shrivastav, Principal Secretary of Urban Development Department-2 Manisha Mhaiskar, Principal Secretary, Forest Department Vikas Kharge, Director General of Police Praveen Dixit, NIT Chairman Shyam Wardhane, Nagpur Municipal Commissioner Shravan Hardikar, Project Architect Nishikant Bhivgade and others.

    A meeting of high-level committee presided over by the Chief Minister was held on 26.5.2015 for approving of the plan. The meeting had recommended giving approval to the Rs 414.65 crore development plan. In the first phase of the four-phased development plan, Mahalaxmi Jagdamba Mandir Complex, Commercial Complex, Tourist Reception Center, Bus Stand, vehicle parking place, an amount of Rs 145.49 crore has been approved. Similarly, in the Rs 54.22 crore second phase, Bhakt Nivas (216 rooms) will be constructed. The third phase will have Theme Garden, Port, Floating Hotel, Sea Aircraft, Control Room, Ropeway from Theme Garden to Adventure Garden, Adventure Games, Mahalaxmi Jagdamba Mandir Complex, Commercial Complex, Tourist Reception Center, Bus Stand, vehicle parking place with Rs 140.76 crore fund. Similarly, in the Rs 74.17 crore fourth phase, a Landscape Garden, Small Temple Complex, Museum, Parking place, eating place, playground for children, triangular garden, Yatra ground, main porch road, high mast electrical illumination, streetlights, sewerage system, pedestrian path, road beautification, 3 megawatt solar plant etc works have been proposed.

    In today’s meeting, the Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis approved the two phases of development plan. 80 percent cost of the development plan will be shared by State Government while the remaining 20 percent will be spent by Nagpur Improvement Trust.


    Stay Updated : Download Our App
    Mo. 8407908145