Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!
    | | Contact: 8407908145 |
    Published On : Mon, Nov 2nd, 2015
    Latest News | By Nagpur Today Nagpur News

    China bazaar Plastic shop gutted in fire at Indora

    IMG_3481Nagpur: In another incident of fire in the same areas within 24 hours, a shop selling plastic goods caught fire between 9:30 am to 9:45 am on November 2, 2015.

    IMG_3480The fire is said to be caused because of short-circuit. The name of the owner is said to be Babu Bhai.
    What was surprisingly strange was that the fire station is within less than 1 kilometers yet it took more than one hour to reach the spot.

    Nearly 5 fire-tenders were pressed into service to extinguish the fire.

    IMG_3476

    Stay Updated : Download Our App
    Mo. 8407908145