Nagpur: With barely two weeks left for the CBSE board examinations, students might be nervous and scared as for some it is the first major examination to appear in their life. Students should remember that there is nothing new to prepare. Everything you need to know has already been taught in the classes and now is the time to revise the syllabus.
The Class 10 and Class 12 board exams are beginning from March 9.
Are you revising for the board examinations? Here, are the last minute tips and tricks
How to prepare:
- Prepare the timetable in such a way that every subject gets covered
- Jot down those topics that you studied reasonably well
- Life is a challenge, and exam is a part of it, take the challenge and make a strategy to tackle it with ease
- Give proper concentration to every subject, don’t neglect it because it is not of your choice
- For some maths is really a tough subject to handle, and they plans to polish it at the end. However, it is you who will appear for the exam, whatever strategy you made, stick to it
- Keep things for the last minute revision where you find yourself an expert
- In an interval of half an hour take a small break and if possible, relax your mind in the fresh air at that time
- Maintain a regular sleep pattern and leave study 30 minutes before sleep. Avoid study at night, as per doctor, it is bad for health
- Avoid coffee as it is lengthen your waking time. Instead have lemon water, green tea or coconut water
- Avoid watching television serials, movies, social media, as it tire your brain
- Meditate and do yoga which is good to keep your mind at peace. During the short study breaks, play music of your choice, sing or dance.