Job Description :
- Selling Rating services of organisation’s SME Ratings to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
- Sales will happen through personal sales calls made to the promoters of the enterprises. It is expected that the sales person does 4 fresh meetings every day, besides meetings with banks, existing customers (for renewals and generating references) and other stake-holders. Meetings can happen with prior appointments or through cold calls.
- Daily tele calling will be an integrated part of the sales process for seeking appointments for meetings.
- Making small sales presentations.
- The sales can happen directly to MSMEs or through banks, Non-banking Finance Companies (NBFCs), Public Sector Enterprises (PSEs), Corporates, service providers to MSMEs like industrial consultants, Chartered Accountants, IT companies, machinery suppliers etc. which may find the rating services useful for their customers and suppliers
- Creating awareness about the concept and benefits of performance and credit rating among (a) entrepreneurs (b) industry associations & entrepreneurs’ clubs (c) banks and financial institutions (d) NBFC (e) Corporates (f) service providers to MSMEs like industrial consultants, Chartered Accountants, IT companies, machinery suppliers (g) Promotional agencies of the central and state governments like MSME-DI (MSME Development Institutes), District Industry Centers (DIC) etc.
- Awareness creation could be done through (a) one-to-one meetings (b) small meetings of 10 to 12 participants (c) or large workshops/seminars with participation of 40 or more participants. The participants could include all the above stake-holders.
- Data-base generation:
- Database for tele-calling and meetings will need to be generated from banks, industry association directories, government agencies like DICs, B2B websites etc. Personal meetings will have to be conducted regularly for this purpose. The sales person is expected to conduct 4 fresh meetings every day with new prospects, besides meetings with banks and other stake-holders.
- Networking and Relationship Management:
- Relationship management with all the stake-holders mentioned above will be the key to generate business through references.
- It is expected that the sales person will participate in seminars and conferences organized by banks, industry associations, govt. agencies, social clubs etc. to grow his/her network.
- Participation in exhibitions will help in meeting large number of enterprises at one place which will save efforts and time.
- Managing the following specific relationships will be important
- Bankers for business leads, seminars/workshops and other tie ups
- Industry Associations for database, events and tie ups
- DIC officials
- Chartered Accountants for business leads
Qualification : Any Graduate / MBA – Marketing (Preferred)
Skills Required :
- Good oral communication skills
- Confident and ambitious
- Strong convincing skills
- Willingness to do a field sales job and work hard
- Must understand English and should be proficient in the local language/Hindi
- Personal Hygiene
Key Requirement : Access to Internet.
Reporting To : Business Development Manager
Employment Type : Off rolls – Yearly renewable contract.
Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply here.
*Please mention you saw the job advertised on Nagpur Today
** Job subject to availability