Nagpur:Ministry of Railways have decided that 50% of the existing tatkal quota tickets shall be sold under dynamic fare scheme. After booking of the first 50% of tatkal tickets under tatkal quota, the subsequent 50% tatkal tickets will be sold on dynamic pricing.
The fare shall increase by 20% after each slab of 10% berths are sold subject to the existing cap (maximum fare chargeable) on dynamic fare.
This scheme is further implemented in 6 more trains on Central Railway with immediate effect from 5.4.2015.
1. 11039 Shri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Terminus-Gondia Maharashtra Express
2. 12151 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Howrah Bi-weekly Samarasta Express
3. 12811 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Hatia Bi-weekly Express
4. 12850 Pune-Bilaspur Weekly Express
5. 12879 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Bhubaneshwar Bi-weekly Express
6. 22511 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Kamakhya Karmabhoomi Weekly Express