Published On : Wed, Jun 1st, 2016

5-yr old boy dies after receiving cooler shock in Yashodhara Nagar

Air Cooler Shock

File Pic

Nagpur: Life of a toddle boy was snuffed out tragically when he came in contact with a “live” cooler while playing in his house in Yashodhara Nagar area on Monday night. The 5-year old boy has been identified as Raunak Dharmendra Bagde. He was staying at the house of his maternal uncle Namdeo Pandurang Khandkar in Bhilgaon, Kumabhare Layout in Yashodhara Nagar area. On Monday around 7.30 pm, Raunak was playing in house unmindful of the cooler that was running “live” with electric current. The kid, while playing, touched the cooler and received shock of his life. The unconscious Raunak was immediately taken to Little Hospital in Indora. However, the kid could not sustain the powerful shock and died while undergoing treatment.

Tehsil API Selote registered a case of accidental death and started investigation.