Nagpur: Two young boys were electrocuted to death on Wednesday night in Mohgaon village of Narkhed Tehsil in the district. The deceased have been identified as Sumit Keshav Marbate (21) and Mahendra Manohar Marbate (23).
It is learnt that both Sumit and Mahendra on Wednesday night had gone to irrigate a farm in Mohgaon village but accidentally came in contact with a live wire lurking from overhead electric wire. Both died on the spot. The bodies were spotted by villagers the next morning lying in a stream of water. Upon being informed, cops reached the spot and after completing preliminary probe sent them to Katol hospital for post-mortem.
However, it could not be verified as to how the wire was dangling and touching the wet ground. Power theft is being suspected in the case.