Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!
    | | Contact: 8407908145 |
    Published On : Wed, Jun 22nd, 2016
    Nagpur Crime | By Nagpur Today Nagpur News

    Young girl, who was attending brother’s funeral, dies of electrocution in Panchpaoli

    Air Cooler Shock

    File Pic


    Nagpur:
    In a quirk of fate, a young girl who had gone to attend her brother’s funeral herself died of electrocution when she accidentally touched a “live” air cooler. The tragedy occurred in Sidharth Nagar in Pachpaoli area on Tuesday afternoon.

    The deceased Pranita Vivek Ganvir (23), a resident of Sidharth Nagar, had gone to her parents’ house on Tuesday noon as her brother Ramesh Jambulkar had passed away earlier in the day. As the family members, relatives and neighbours were preparing for his last rites. Pranita accidentally touched an air
    air cooler in the window that was running with electric current and received severe jolt. The cooler also slid down and water from its tank spread all over the floor. Pranita fell unconscious and the snapped live wire of the cooler came in contact with the wet floor. Pranita was rushed to Mayo Hospital where the doctors declared her ‘brought dead.’

    Pachpaoli WPSI Mokashe, based on the information, has started investigations into the matter after registering a case of accidental death.


    Stay Updated : Download Our App
    Mo. 8407908145