Published On : Thu, Nov 25th, 2021

Worker electrocuted while panting in Shantinagar

Nagpur: A labourer who was hired to do a painting job a on a building, under Shantinagar Police Station died, after he came in contact with a high tension wire on Friday.

The deceased has been identified as Akash Kumare.

Shantinagar Police said that the person, Akash was painting the exterior of the building when the incident occurred. Due to electrocution, Akash died on the spot and remained hanged to the live wires.

In the meantime, cops have rushed to the spot and brought down the body. A case of accidental death has been registered. Cops are probing further.