Published On : Mon, Dec 14th, 2015

Short circuit leads to fire Cooler factory

IMG_6188

Nagpur: As the mercury takes a dip, a bon fire is certainly a welcome sight, however, when a major fire gets raging and goods worth lacks turn into ashes, it is disturbing.

In one such incident, short circuit led to a fire in a Cooler Manufacturing Unit in Kharbi Road. The wood-wool, wooden material and other goods were turned into ashes within minutes.

The name of the Cooler Manufacturing Unit is said to be Satnami Cooler Factory.

Till the time of filing the story, around seven to eight fire tenders were busy in extinguishing the fire. Further details are awaited.