1. Assisting to Managing Director and Project Chief for daily project activities
2. Ensuring good relationships with the relevant ministries and government departments, particularly relating to processing of project work.
3. Drafting correspondence letters for Govt. departments and non govt. organizations
4. Maintaining database of vendors, suppliers and other parties
5. Follow up with external organization
6. Preparing Project reports of project progress
7. Supporting the implementation of Biomass policy and ensure timely compliances with statutory obligations and liasoning processes and systems.
Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply here.
*Please mention you saw the job advertised on Nagpur Today
** Jobs subject to availability