Nagpur: The Nagpur Municipal Corporation (NMC), in accordance with the directives of Election Commission of India, has undertaken an exercise to update the electoral rolls in Assembly constituencies across the Nagpur City. The electoral rolls of Assembly constituencies are also used for Nagpur Municipal Corporation polls conducted by State Election Commission. The voter registration drive will be undertaken from October 8, 2015 to November 7, 2015. The citizens can avail the benefits of the drive.
• Those completing 18 years of age on January 1, 2016 have a lifetime chance register themselves in the electoral rolls.
• The drive will facilitate change of address, deletion of deceased voters as well as those having their names at two places or shifted to other places.
• The contact centers for voter registration are:
1) Zonal offices of NMC.
2) Voter Registration Officers (Polling center-wise).
3) Voter Assistance Centers.