Nagpur News: The Nagpur Municipal Corporation (NMC) has put eight cooperative housing societies in Aasi Nagar Zone-9 on notice and warned of seizing 124 open plots of land if pending Property Tax amounts are not paid immediately. The open plots of land are situated on Koradi Road Mauza Nara and Zingabai Takli in Ward No 57.
Following are the defaulting cooperative housing societies and the number of open plots of land:
Serial No. Names of layouts and societies Number of open plots
1) Badrinath Co-op Housing Society 14 plots
2) Nasheman Co-op Housing Society 17 plots
3) Freedom Fighters Co-op Housing Society 12 plots
4) Pure People’s Co-op Housing Society 22 plots
5) Sai Prasad Co-op Housing Society 18 plots
6) Nirmal Colony 13 plots
7) Indian Backward Co-op Housing Society 11 plots
8) Sai Sewashram Co-op Housing Society 17 plots
Total 124 plots
The concerned defaulting societies should immediately remit the pending Property Tax to avoid seizure of the open plots of land, informed the Assistant Commissioner/Ward Officer in a press release.