Nagpur: The Nagpur Improvement Trust (NIT) Contractors’ Welfare Association the other day held a meeting at MLA Hostel and elected the new Executive Body unanimously. Vilas Karangale was elected President by voice vote. The elected President thereafter announced names of office-bearers. The office-bearers are as follows:
- President: Vilas Karangale
- Vice-Presidents: Shriram Vanjari, Satish Lalvani, Rajendra Batho, Murli Waghvani, Manohar Arora and Charandas Dhawde.
- Secretary: Roshan Khobragade and Jayant Kulkarni
- Joint Secretary: Raju Vanjari and Anil Makhijani
- Treasurer: Avinash Kalambe and Manoj Dhoble
- Members: Pravin Gedam, Firoze Sheikh, Shankar Vidhani, Mukesh Madhwani, Prashant Rawale, Bandu Vaidya, Vivek Durugkar, Sunil Lende, Sunil Gurubakshani, and Shankar Gajbhiye.
- Consultative Committee: Sandeep Gupta, Kishanchand Lulla, Kamalesh Chahande, Vijay Naidu, S S Patil and R M Dayaramani.
Memorandum of demands:
A delegation of NIT Contractors’ Association led by the newly elected President Vilas Karangale met the NIT Chairman Shyam Wardhane and submitted a memorandum of various demands to him. The NIT Chairman assured to look into the demands seriously and resolve the problems at the earliest.