In the midst of the election season, Prime Minister Narendra Modi speaks to Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar to talk about his personal life.
Here are some highlights of the ‘non-political’ interview:-
– I never thought that I would ever become the PM of this country. I am overwhelmed to see that people love me
– I am disciplined and like to follow a strict routine. I give 100% to my work and inspire my team to work hard
– I get angry, but have never expressed it. I was CM for a very long duration but did not get even a single opportunity to express anger
– I was fond of reading biographies. I have been influenced by Ramkrishna Mission
– I have great friends in the opposition. Mamata di (West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee) has sent me kurtas which she personally selected. Sheikh Hasina sent me some special mithai from Dhaka. When Mamata di heard that, she sent me mithai too
– I wanted to become a soldier during 1962 war