Taking the development in various Wards in West Nagpur forward the Minister of State for Finance and Energy Rajendra Mulak has got over Rs 4 crore approved for various works in the election year. The development works to be carried in Dharampeth, Zingabai Takli, Vayusena Nagar and VNIT Subdivisions include tarring of roads, sewer and drainage lines, beautification of gardens, lighting and others. Following development works have been approved in Dharampeth Subdivision:
1) Rs 15 lakh for tarring of internal roads in Lendra Park Ramdaspeth.
2) Rs 10 lakh for laying of sewer line in slums behind Chamadiya School.
3) Rs 5 lakh for laying sewer line and construction of toilets in every house in slums behind Kachipura Police Post.
4) Rs 5 lakh for Paver Block in Indige Layout.
5) Rs 10 lakh for beautification of park and other works in Kachipura area.
6) Rs 15 lakh for development of Bouddha Vihar Garden in Dharampeth.
7) Rs 10 for construction of Kachi Samaj Bhavan.
8) Rs 15 lakh for safety wall along Nallah in Chamadiya area.
9) Rs 15 lakh have been sanctioned from MLC’s Fund for extension work of Samaj Bhavan in Lendra Park area of Ramdaspeth.
10) Two highmast poles have been erected at Children’s Traffic Park in Dharampeth at a cost of Rs 5 lakh and solar lights have been installed at Basketball Ground in Shivaji Nagar.
Similarly, the development works to be carried in Zingabai Takli Subdivision in West Nagpur are as follows:
1) Tarring of roads and other works at a cost Rs 27.50 lakh have been completed in Lumbini Nagar, Dhore Layout and Sadbhavna Nagar.
2) Rs 10 lakh have been approved for tarring of road from Shukla Hotel to house of Mishra-Awasthi in Ratan Nagar.
3) Rs 15 lakh for tarring of road in Nagsen Society.
4) Rs 10 lakh for tarring of road in Kirad Layout.
5) Rs 10 lakh for tarring of roads in Hanuman Society, Nikhare Layout and Gadgebaba Society areas.
6) Rs 10 lakh for tarring of roads in Mankapur Lumbini Nagar, Wath Layout.
7) Rs 10 lakh for tarring of roads from Manmode Medical Shop to Hanuman Temple Dhore Layout, Ingole Layout.
8) Rs 10 lakh for tarring of road under Jaihind Nagar.
9) Rs 10 lakh for tarring of road from Champion Saloon MHADA Colony to Sant Gyaneshwar Nagar.
10) Rs 5 lakh for installation of lights on various poles in Old Mankapur.
11) Rs 30 lakh for laying Storm Drainage Pipeline from Matanag Nallah to Chandrikamure Layout.
12) Rs 5 lakh for bouldering of road in Pure People’s Society in Nara area.
13) Rs 3.5 lakh for construction of cement road and erection of electricity poles in Bagdadi Nagar.
The development works to be taken up in Vayusena Nagar Subdivision include:
1) Rs 25 lakh for laying sewer line in Vihar Colony.
2) Rs 35 lakh for development of roads in Gaurkhed, Vishwas Nagar, Deepak Nagar and other areas.
3) Tarring of roads in Shashikant Housing Society Hazaripahad and Veterinary College premises has been completed.
4) Rs 10 lakh have been sanctioned from MLC Fund for construction of Samaj Bhavan in Surendragadh.
5) A provision of Rs 10 lakh has been made for construction of Samaj Bhavan in Seminary Hills Christian Colony.
The development works to be taken up in VNIT Subdivision include:
1) Rs 40 lakh for tarring of internal roads in Ambazari Hilltop area.
2) Rs 25 lakh for construction of safety wall along Ambazari Hill Road.
3) Rs 20 lakh for construction of new community hall in Gandhi Nagar.
4) Rs 20 lakh for construction of safety wall and beautification of play ground in Gandhi Nagar.
5) Rs 15 lakh for tarring of road around Sangh Maidan in Gandhi Nagar.
6) Rs 10 lakh for laying paving block from Ballu Tumde;s house to Deshpande’s house in Gandhi Nagar.
7) Rs 15 lakh for construction of meeting hall in Sudam Nagari.
8) Rs 10 lakh for tarring of road from Ambazari Hill to Bouddha Vihar.
9) Rs 6.75 lakh for highmast electricity poles in Dr Ambedkar Nagar and Buddha Mohalla in Pandharabodi.
Residents of Dharampeth, Zingabai Takli, Vayusena Nagar and VNIT Subdivisions of West Nagpur have thanked the Minister of State for Finance and Energy Rajendra Mulak for initiating a series of development works in their Wards.