A 37-year-old man hanged himself with a nylon rope and ended his life on Thursday night. Chandulal Raut, a resident of Anupam Society, Gittikhadan, tied a nylon rope from the ceiling of his house and committed suicide. His wife shubhangi discovered the hanging body of Chandulal. She immediately informed Gittikhadan Police Station about the incidence. PSI Munde registered a case of accidental death.
Youth electrocuted, dies
A 22-year-old young man was electrocuted under MIDC area on Thursday. Identified as Ankit Balu Dhande (22), a resident of Indira Mata Nagar, Jhenda Square, MIDC was repairing and fixing cooler in the house when he got electrocuted and fell unconscious. He was rushed to Lata Mangeshkar Hospital for treatment. The doctors declared him ‘brought dead’. MIDC PSI Pande registered a case of accidental death