Number of Positions: 40
Place of posting: Anywhere in India
Age as on 01.05.2014: Preferably between 28 years and 40 years
Professionally qualified like B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ MCA / CA / ICWA / CS or Equivalent.
Minimum post-qualification experience of 5-8 years with relevant experience in Cards or Payments Industry.
- Manage exceptions on a daily basis and proactively provide resolution Work with the different regulatory agencies to ensure regulatory compliance and seek necessary approvals
- Work with NPCI cross verticals to ensure service delivery to member Banks.
- Be responsible to generate volumes of transactions on various product offerings given to banks
- Track exceptional items relating to Operations on a daily basis and ensure suitable remedial measures are initiated.
- Liaise with various internal teams including Network, Technology, Business, etc. for enhancing Operational efficiency.
- Periodical project update (during implementation), identifying resource constraints/ challenges and intimate open issues to the concerned.
- Engage with banks for making available to them and operationalize various NPCI applications/solutions
- Responsible for making Operations team motivated at all times for optimum performance and delivery at all times
- Responsible for development of team including guiding and mentoring the team members
- Articulate with good communication and excellent relationship building skills
- Good understanding of Banking, Payment instruments, Issues and concerns and practices followed in different countries.
- Innovative solution provider, capable of articulating new ideas and changes and getting them implemented in quick time
- The eligibility criteria can be relaxed for the candidates with strong domain knowledge and experience.
- Closing date 28th June 2014
Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply here.
*Please mention you saw the job advertised on Nagpur Today
** Job subject to availability