| | Contact: 8407908145 |
    Published On : Mon, Sep 10th, 2018

    Man electrocuted while removing polythene bag from cooler in Nandanvan

    Nagpur: A man was electrocuted to death while trying to remove a polythene bag from water tank of a cooler at his residence in Nandanvan on Saturday night.

    A resident of Lane No. 15, near Nagrai Temple, Nandanvan, Mukesh Baliram Khadke (32), was trying to remove a polythene bag from water tank of the cooler around 10.30 pm on Saturday.

    Suddenly, he was jolted with a powerful shock. Mukesh screamed and fell unconscious. His mother and brother, who were present in the house, rushed Mukesh to a nearby hospital where doctors declared him dead on admission.

    Nandanvan cops have registered a case of accidental death and probing the matter further.

    Trending In Nagpur
    Stay Updated : Download Our App
    Mo. 8407908145