Nagpur News: A middle-aged man died of snake bite in the jurisdiction of Hudkeshwar Police Station.
According to police, the victim Raju Parasram Bawne (45), a resident of Plot No. 58, Priyanka Colony, Narsala, Sambhaji Nagar, was sleeping on the ground in his house. At about 2230 hours of Thursday, Raju Bawne was bitten by the snake on his left hand thumb. Raju was rushed to Government Medical Hospital where he died at about 0220 hours ofFriday while undergoing treatment. The Hudkeshwar PSI Gavai registered the case as accidental death and is probing the matter further.
YOUTH ENDS LIFE BY CONSUMING POISON:
A 25-year old youth committed suicide by consuming a poisonous stuff. According to police, the youth Ravi Ramhari Selokar, resident of Santosh Nagar Slums, consumed some poisonous stuff in his house at about 0700 hours of Friday. Ravi died after some time. The Head Constable of Yashodhara Police Station Dhanraj Khakre registered the case as accidental death after complainant Nilkanth Tulshiram Ambadare (39), resident of Vanjri Layout, Vandevi Nagar, lodged a complaint in this connection.
POLICEMAN FOUND DEAD IN TOILET:
A Police Constable Vishnu Rajanya Wankhede (56) (Buckle No 1276, attached to Police Headquarters, Nagpur City), and a resident of New Futala Area, was found in unconscious state in the toilet of his house. He was immediately taken to Government Medical Hospital where doctors declared Vishnu brought dead. The Ambajhari PSI Chandure registered the case as accidental death and probing the matter further.