Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!
    | | Contact: 8407908145 |
    Published On : Wed, Aug 20th, 2014

    Man booked for negligence causing electrocution to woman

    Nagpur News.

    A 30-year-old man was booked for negligence which caused electrocution to woman who died on MondayunderImambada police station.

    Police sources said Shalu alias Bhagyashali Anil Vihitkar (30), a resident of Untakhana, Dahipura was going to the bathroom when she accidentally came in contact with an electric cooler and fell unconscious. She was rushed to Government Medical College and Hospital for treatment but doctors declared her dead after preliminary treatment.

    Imambada police registered a case of accidental death and started their investigations. It was revealed in the investigation that the accused Anil Tawade (30), a resident of Untakhana, Dahipura, left the electric cooler unattended outside his window. Thus, Shalu came in contact with the cooler and died.

    On the basis of the complaint by Anil Vihitkar, Imambada police registered an offence under Sections 304 (a) of the IPC against Anil Tawade.

    booked


    Stay Updated : Download Our App
    Mo. 8407908145