Published On : Mon, Jun 1st, 2015

Fire breaks out at building in Nandanwan, no injuries reported

Nagpur: A fire broke out in a residential cum commercial building in Nandanwan are at around 10.30 am on Monday morning. According to fire brigade officials, all the occupants were evacuated from the building and no one has been injured, while fire is now under control.

According to eye-witnesses, it has been noticed that the fire was initially caught on the fifth floor. Sources told Nagpur Today that some garbage was being burnt whose flames caused fire. They also informed that the flat belongs to Shah Furniture, who has the shop in same building which is close to Nandawan Police station.

More details are awaited.

nandanwan-fire-nagpur