Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!
    | | Contact: 8407908145 |
    Published On : Sun, Apr 27th, 2014
    Latest News | By Nagpur Today Nagpur News

    Fire at Raisoni College in Shradha House

    Personal of Fire brigade at Shradha House

    Personal of Fire brigade at Shradha House

    Nagpur News: A small fire had caught up at the Raisoni College premises situated in the Shradha House near Kasturchand Park Ground due to short circuit.

    A student Renuka Janikar who had gone to the college to give her examination noticed the fire and raised the alarm. The Fire brigade was summoned but the college authorities had used their fire cylinders and had extinguished the fire by the time the fire brigade reached the premises.

    Nagpur Today wanted to know from the fire department officials if Fire-Department’s regulations were followed at Shradha House, to which the fire department official said that the college staff had put off the fire before they reached the spot. They have adhered to all the necessary rules and regulations of the fire department.

    According to the fire-department official, electric short circuit was the cause of the fire and the fire was very small and the damage was less.


    Stay Updated : Download Our App
    Mo. 8407908145