Nagpur: Eros Furniture showroom located on Jhansi Rani Square in busy Sitabuldi area here, suddenly caught fire in the mid night of Friday. However immediate intervention contained the loss to great extent.
Eyewitnesses said smoke emanated from third floor of the Eros Furniture building at about 11.45 pm on Friday and soon turned into flames.
Occupants of a hotel next to the building noticed the fire and informed the manager who further alerted the fire fighting department.
Two fire tenders were rushed to the spot and swung into action. The fire could be controlled at around 12.30 am.
No information has been made available about the loss due to fire. Further details are awaited.