Nagpur: An aged man died when he gulped kerosene under the influence of liquor. The deceased, Keshav Chute (65), resident of MIDC, took the kerosene as country liquor and consumed it. Soon his heath started deteriorating and was taken to Lata Mangeshkar Hospital. But Keshav died while undergoing treatment. MIDC cops have registered a case of accidental death and probing the matter.
Two other persons committed suicide in separate incidents. The deceased have been identified as Nilesh Bobde (32) and Pankaj Mahto (28). The Mankapur resident Nilesh ended his life by hanging to the ceiling fan with the help of a sari. The reason behind Nilesh taking the extreme step could not be ascertained. Mankapur police registered a case of accidental death and probing the matter.
Similarly, Pankaj Mahto committed suicide by hanging to ceiling fan in his house in Adarsh Nagar Slums around 11.30 am on Sunday. Ganeshpeth police have registered a case of accidental death.