Nagpur: The “Seva Aur Suraksha Abhiyan” (Service & Safety Campaign) launched by Spanco Nagpur Discom Limited (SNDL) on Thursday (May 5) at Old Jaripatka area received an overwhelming response from consumers of Jaripatka, Indora, Sindhi Colony and other nearby areas. Consumers thronged the SNDL camp to get various power-related queries resolved. Most of the queries were resolved by SNDL teams.
Highlights of the camp:
* More than 200 billing-related queries have been resolved upto the satisfaction of the consumers.
* Around 50 meters checked on-the-spot thru Accucheck process for satisfaction of consumers. (All meters were found to be performing OK as per the standards).
* 32 old meter boxes replaced with new & accurate visibility meter boxes free-of-cost.
* Few faulty meters were replaced by new energy meters to facilitate correct reading.
* 31 new service connection requests were processed on the spot after ensuring proper documentations.
* Few other concerns of various nature were addressed successfully during this drive.
As a part of this initiative SNDL is conducting another consumer service camp at Shop no. 6, Shiv Shakti Apartment, plot no. 4-5, opp SBI ATM, Banerjee layout for consumers of Narendra Nagar, Bhagwan Nagar and Manish Nagar areas on Friday, 6thMay, 2016 between 9 AM to 5 PM. SNDL has urged its consumers to expressing their concernsduring tomorrow’s camp and seek resolution.SNDL is committed to continue this drive at various locations in Nagpur at a larger scale and would provide one stop solution to all the consumers in these camps.
– By Rajeev Ranjan Kushwaha