Nagpur: Following the strategic move of Chinese leadership, China Deputy Consul General Li Yuanling in India had visited one of the centrally located cities in India, Nagpur for furthering economic and business ties on June 20, 2016.
At the outset all the dignitaries were welcomed by General Manager (Airport), MIL Abid Ruhi at Dr, Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport being operated by JVC Mihan India Ltd. Abid Ruhi gave them brief information about the existing terminal building and existing runway, privatization of Nagpur Airport as well as future planning of development. The delegates expressed pleasure over the facilities at airport.
Later the delegates visited MIHAN-SEZ area and saw all the infrastructure development completed in the area including Flyover, road network, telecom center, Water Treatment plant, Sewage treatment plant, Fire-Station, Warehouse, Residential townships etc.
The Chinese Delegation also saw various construction works going on in the area including Boeing, TCS, Techmahindra etc. The delegates then visited the Central facility building of MIHAN. Chief Engineer of MADC S K Chatterjee, SE of MADC Limited Rajani Lonare and Deputy Collector of MADC Ashok Chowdhary welcomed all the dignitaries with floral bouquet. Marketing Manager of MADC Atul Thakre gave a detailed presentation on MIHAN. A short promotional movie was also shown to them. PRO of MADC Deepak Joshi conducted the proceedings.
The Chinese delegates were highly impressed by the concept of MIHAN project and expressed deep pleasure over the standards of infrastructure present in MIHAN SEZ.
Deputy Consul assured that he would encourage Chinese companies to invest in MIHAN project. He also assured to find some strategic partners for the development of new Airport and other facilities in MIHAN.
The Chinese Delegates consist of following dignitaries
1) Director of Jinan Municipal People’s Congress Xu Changyu
2) Deputy Consul General, Li Yuanling. (The Consulate General of The P. R. China, in Mumbai)
3) Secretary of Standing Committee of Jinan Municipal People’s Congress Liu Xi’an,
4) Deputy Director of Jinan Municipal Bureau of Commerce Jiang Dongfeng,
5) Deputy Director of Foreign Affairs Office of Jinan Municipal Government Zhang Guangyu,
6) Section Chief of General Office Standing Committee of Jinan Municipal People’s Congress Bi Bohao,
7) Division Chief and Interpreter, Foreign Affairs Office of Jinan Municipal Government Guo Yikun,
8) Deputy Division Chief of Foreign Affairs Office of Jinan Muni Zhao Ning,
9) Section Chief of Jian Commerce Bureau Chen Shudong,
10) President and Chairman, Telechina Group Co., Ltd Ma Shujie,
11) General Manager, Telechina Group Co., Ltd Zhang Feng,
12) Manager of Inspur India Branch Song Kai
13) Manager of Linuo Paradigma India Branch Arjun,
14) Regional Manager of Runah Power Zhang Xiaoyan.