The All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Test (AIPMT 2015), conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), will be held on May 3, 2015. The last day of registration with late fee is January 31.
AIPMT is conducted for taking admission to Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) courses under 15 per cent merit of all-India quota seats in government medical/dental colleges all over India except the States of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir for the academic session 2015-16.
The process of online application (with late fee) has commenced and candidates can apply online before January 31, 2015.
Eligible candidates can apply for AIPMT 2015 by completing the following formalities:
• Candidates can apply online using AIPMT’s website.
• Fill in the online application form Part-I and note down the registration number.
• Upload images of photograph and signature in JPG format at Part-II of the application.
• Make payment of fee through Debit / Credit Card or download Challan for payment in the designated accounts of Canara Bank /Syndicate Bank/e-Post Office at Part III.
• Take print out of Confirmation page(s) at Part IV of online application format to send to CBSE along with copy of proof of fee deposited, if fee is deposited through Challan mode.
• Candidates must have to take four copies of confirmation page of the online application, for further use in future.
• Candidates have to keep original receipt issued by post office for having dispatched the application form. The completed application form must reach the Assistant Secretary (AIPMT), Central Board of Secondary Education, Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092.
• For General/OBC: Rs 2,400 (Rs 1200+ Rs 1200)
• For SC/ST/PH: Rs 1850 (Rs.650+ Rs. 1200)
• Last date to apply online:
With late fee: January 31, 2015