The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has published the exam date for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2016. The exam is scheduled to be held on September 18.
The candidates can check the detailed schedule here:
- Submission of online application: June 22 to July 18
- Last date for submission of fee through e-challan or debit/credit card: July 19 (Before 3:30 pm)
- Final status of candidates-check status & particulars of candidates whose fees received: July 20
- Period of online corrections in particulars (No correction will be allowed in any particulars after this date): July 20 to July 25
- Downloading of admit card from CTET website: August 17
- Declaration of results: Second week of November
- Date of examination: June 18
Paper: Paper -II (9:30 to 12 noon)
Paper- I (2 pm to 4:30 pm)
The CTET shall apply to schools of the central government (KVS, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools, etc.) and schools under the administrative control of UT’s of Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and NCT of Delhi
CTET may also apply to the unaided private schools, who may use the option of considering the CTET
Schools owned and managed by the state government/local bodies and aided schools shall consider the TET, conducted by the state government. However, a state government can also consider the CTET if it decides not to conduct the state TET.