The Central Board of Secondary Education declared the results for All India Pre Medical/Pre Dental Test 2015 on August 16. Vipul Garg of Haryana, topped the examination with 695 marks out of 720. Khushi Tiwari came a close second with 688 marks.
The candidates who have cleared the exam are now eligible to appear for the counselling/allotment process for MBBS/BDS seats.
The schedule is as follows:
- Main Counseling Registrations: August 19 to August 21 till 11:59 pm
- Round 1 of Seat Allotment: August 22
- Reporting of the seats allotted in Round 1: August 24-August 27 till 6 pm
- Round 2 of Seat Allotment: September 1
- Publication of Result (Round 2): September 2
- Reporting of the seats allotted in Round 2: September 3 to September 7
- Round 3 of Seat Allotment: September 9
- Publication of Result (Round 3): September 10
- Reporting of the seats allotted in Round 3: September 11 to September 15
- Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota: September 15, after 6 pm
- A slot of 3722 seats has been arranged against the 15 percent All-India Quota. A wait list of four times the seats has also been prepared and provided to the Directorate General of Health Services for the purpose of counseling.
A total number of 3,74,386 candidates appeared in the examination out of which, 1,80,957 were boys and 1,93,429 were girls.