Published On : Sun, Jan 13th, 2013

16-year-old boy electrocuted while chasing kite

Advertisement

Nagpur News:

A 16-year-old boy is battling for life after he was electrocuted when he came in contact with a high-tension electricity wire while chasing for a kite at railway track near Chunna Bhatti under the jurisdiction of Ajni police station on Sunday afternoon.

Lokesh  Choudhari alias Dadu, a tenth standard student, has sustained more than 80% burn injuries. He is still under critical condition at Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH).

Advertisement
Advertisement

An hour before the incident took place, Lokesh’s parents, Sahdeo and Sunita, had left with his grandmother (maternal) to Bhandara. Lokesh was chasing a kite on a railway track near his Chunna Bhatti residence. At the same time, a stationary goods train was present on the railway track.  Lokesh boarded on the train to get hold of manja and came in contact with high tension electric wire.
Nearby residents rushed him to GMCH. His parents were informed immediately. Lokesh is alone son of his parents after his elder sister, who got married just two months before.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement
 

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement