Nagpur: A 12-year-old boy succumbed to severe burn injuries he suffered in an explosion and fire that was triggered by leakage of gas from LPG-cylinder at CPWD Building under Sadar Police station here, on Monday.
According to sources, the boy sustained severe burn injuries from the blast that also injured other people. The boy was subsequently rescued and was rushed to Indira Gandhi Government Medical College and Hospital (IGGMCH) commonly known as Mayo Hospital, where he breathed last.
In the meantime the squad of Sadar Police and Fire Department rushed to the spot. Further details awaited.