Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!
    | | Contact: 8407908145 |
    Published On : Wed, Jul 10th, 2013
    Nagpur Crime | By Nagpur Today samratnt

    10-year old girl dies of power shock

    Nagpur News: In a shocking incident, a 10-year old girl, Dharmin Rambhu Verma, a resident of Chikhli slums, died when accidentally touched tins of a neighbour’s house.

    Dharmin was playing with a neighbor woman Nirmalabai at about 3 pm. While playing, Dharmin touched tins installed at Nirmalabai’s house. The tins were carrying electric current and, as a result, Dharmin received a shock of her life. Dharmin immediately became unconscious. She was rushed to a nearby hospital. However, Dharmin could not tolerate the powerful current and died while undergoing treatment. Kalamna Police have registered a case of accidental death.


    Trending In Nagpur
    Stay Updated : Download Our App
    Mo. 8407908145